Friday 27 May 2016

Printing final: posters, booklets & leaflets

The final deadline has arrived and
therefore the crazy rush for the
printers has begun.

The booklets, poster and leaflets have
been printed and produced on a matt
print to ensure all the work maintains
a level of quality. 


The leaflets were printed on a A4 size
with two documents on each print. This
meant that the final leaflet size after
cutting will stand at A5.

8x leaflets have been produced to
show the USA infographic as well
another 8x for the UK statistic. 

3x A3 poster have been printed for the
FMP designated space covering the
aspects: Run, Hide, Fight from the USA
government campaign.

I also produced these poster on an A2
scale for my portfolio submission. 

Additionally, I have printed the booklet
to an A4 scale 3x. Two for the FMP
show and one for the sketch book
process.

For the booklets I created two using
a sticky back adhesive to bind the
book and for one I used a previous
technique I using string. Each style
gives the booklet a different finish.
The string gives it a hand made
'rustic' appeal, whereas the
adhesive gave it a more professional
'formulated' finish.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liam. I came across your blog. I have designed the Heavitas font. Its great to see how you have used the font for your project. Loved the stencil and acrylic effects. Its good to see fonts i've designed being used interestingly. All the best for the project and the future. - Deepak.

    ReplyDelete