Friday 27 May 2016

FMP Book analysis

As I intend to produce a booklet about
the facts about gun laws I decided to
research other similar formats.

This included booklets from different
UAL establishments as well as
media and film magazines.  

The techniques used in these particular
mediums are bold visually using
primary colours and strong fonts.

I hope to produce a similar style using
the colours, fonts and imagery I have
chosen. 

The feature of the colour theme of the
brand draws the eye towards the text
and in particular the introduction.

Possibly a similar technique could be
for the gun laws project. 

As a result of this analysis I have found
that keeping to the brands primary
colour scheme is pivotal to create a
well rounded presentation.

Additionally, text needs to be organised
in rows to keep the page visually
appealing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment