Tuesday 19 January 2016

Branding: SCHNELL WEBSITE

After producing the logo for the brand
as well as a advertising slogan and
campaign I decided to produce
concepts for what the brands website
would be.

The layout itself is a simple
design that focuses on the
products on screen as well
as giving relevant information
on each product. The design
takes inspiration from other
snowboard websites such as
Decathlon, Burton as well as
Rossignol.

Additionally, after producing a large
quantity of art illustration for the
brief without being able to use it in
a commercial format I also proposed
a page on the website dedicated to
artwork or photography. This would
be a platform for like minded
individuals to publish work related
to the 'SCHNELL' lifestyle or brand.

For instance the piece I produced
below was an initial design for the
slogan that I was unable to publish
for the brand commercially. However,
I still wanted to create a platform
I could present this work.



No comments:

Post a Comment